Notification to the Parties
No. 1999/95 Geneva, 30 November 1999
1. With Notification to the Parties No. 1999/74 of 30 September 1999, the Secretariat distributed to the Parties a sample of an export permit of Cameroon.
2. However, this permit has never been, and will never be used for the export of CITES specimens from Cameroon.
3. The Secretariat regrets the confusion created by the distribution of this permit form.
4. Attached to this Notification is the permit form Cameroon will use from 1 December 1999 onwards (one in English and one in French). The form is printed on security paper, either in French or in English, and there is a background printing in blue, comprising the characters 'CITES CM' repeated over the entire form except the margins. The flag of Cameroon is printed in colour (green-red-yellow, with a yellow star in the red field) in box 6.
5. Permits on the form distributed with Notification to the Parties No. 1999/59 of 30 July 1999 should be accepted only if they were issued before 30 November 1999.
Site map Search the site FAQ & contact us Home