Geneva, 16 March 2001
Eleventh meeting of the Plants Committee
1. The Secretariat hereby informs all Parties that the 11th meeting of the Plants Committee will be held from 3 to 7 September 2001 in Langkawi, Malaysia.
2. Parties interested in attending this meeting or knowing more about the subjects for discussion are invited to contact either the Secretariat or the Chairman directly at the following address:
Prof. Dra. Margarita Clemente Muñoz
Jardín Botánico de Córdoba
Avda. de Linneo s/n
Tel: +34 (957) 20 00 77
Fax: +34 (957) 29 53 33
3. Observers from non-governmental organizations may participate in this meeting at the invitation of the Chairman.
4. Simultaneous interpretation in the three working languages of the Convention will be provided for the duration of the meeting.
5. Further details will be provided to those who return the registration form attached to the present Notification.
6. In order to be able to prepare the documentation, we would be grateful to receive registration forms no later than 3 August 2001.
7. Documents to be considered at this meeting must be provided to the Secretariat at least 60 days before the meeting, that is before 5 July 2001. Documents received after this date will not be translated and will be distributed at the meeting as information documents in the language in which they were received. As for meetings of the Conference of the Parties, documents submitted should not be longer than 12 pages.
|Site map||Search the site||FAQ & contact us||Home|