Geneva, 19 December 2001
Eighteenth meeting of the Animals Committee
1. The Secretariat hereby informs all Parties that the 18th meeting of the Animals Committee will be held in San José, Costa Rica, from 8 to 12 April 2002 in the
Best Western Irazú Hotel
Km 3 Calle Autopista General Cañas
SAN JOSÉ 1000, Costa Rica
2. Parties interested in attending this meeting or knowing more about the subjects for discussion are invited to contact either the Secretariat or the Chairman directly at the following address:
Dr Marinus HOOGMOED
Chairman of the CITES Animals Committee
NL-2300 RA LEIDEN
Tel.: +31 (71) 568 76 18
Fax: +31 (71) 568 76 66
3. Observers from non-governmental organizations may participate in this meeting at the invitation of the Chairman.
4. Simultaneous interpretation in the three working languages of the Convention will be provided for the duration of the meeting.
5. Further details will be provided to those who return the registration form (in PDF format) )attached to the present Notification.
6. In order to allow time for the reproduction of the documentation, registration forms should be returned to the Secretariat no later than 8 March 2002.
7. Documents to be considered at this meeting must be provided to the Secretariat at least 75 days before the meeting, that is by 23 January 2002. Documents received after this date will not be translated and will be distributed at the meeting as information documents in the language in which they were received. As for meetings of the Conference of the Parties, documents submitted should not be longer than 12 pages.
|Site map||Search the site||FAQ & contact us||Home|